Tuesday, February 8, 2011

School boy... Bangkok, Thailand



Growing up in an Asian country, the idea of wearing school uniforms to school is nothing foreign to me. However, during this trip to Bangkok, I was amazed to find out that even university kids wear uniforms, but of course the school is less strict about what you exactly wear. All this uniform thing reminded me of high school, when I was trying to look different in my school uniform, wearing a pair of patent leather nike kicks just to look cool (wearing sneakers to school was forbidden)

I like the idea of putting a pocket square like the gentleman did on the first 2 snaps, nothing flashy but definitely separates you from the boring crowd. And yea, I love the leather brief case from the bottom picture, it's part of the school uniform for the high school kids, very classy and vintage looking, I'm just curious how many books are you able to carry with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment