Wednesday, June 23, 2010

So long Madison...i'll be back

So long Madison...
In less than 12 hours, i will be leaving this place for good. I will be moving back to Hong Kong and start a new life there. Hopefully I can keep up with this blog and keep posting nice styles and shots here. Eventually i will come back to the US, but it's too hard to plan ahead right now.

10 months ago i started this blog under the influence of the Sartorialist and encouragement from my cousin. Appreciating fashion has become a hobby since then. I never thought i would be able to keep this blog alive for so long. Bringing the camera to school and wandering on streets waiting for good shots have become a part of my life, even during the brutal Wisconsin winter.

I do need to thank Molly host of radio show "i hate your style", and Francis editor of the Badger Herald, for giving such great opportunities, allowing my blog to be spread to a larger  audience. And of course I would like to thank all the readers who support my blog, hopefully you guys will still follow the blog even I've moved out of Madison.

I'll be back Madison...

No comments:

Post a Comment