Sunday, September 27, 2009

Spotted... Sardines (Williamson Street), Madison







 I was about to enter Sardines (my favorite restaurant in Madison) for brunch today, and right next to the entrance, I spotted this gentleman sitting outside, enjoying his meal. I hesitated whether I should approach him, since I forgot my camera this morning and I wasn't sure if he would wait for me to get my camera, luckily he was willing to do so, thank you very much.
Another lucky is that, it's really hard to find young guys with his style around this area.
Anyway, I love his driver shoes, no doubt... and good job playing with colors, they made him look more mature even with the preppy shoes on. I also like how clean he looks, and of course his Prada eyeglasses grabbed my attention while I was shooting.

2 comments:

  1. Just FYI, the name of the restaurant is "Sardine," not "Sardines."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,
    That guy looks hot!

    ReplyDelete